- Sushi Pink: 33% off the menu (11 a.m.-3 p.m. only; dine-in only)
- Bogies Ale House: $8.95 lasagna
- Trio: $4 burgers
- The Spread: $5 breakfast burrito
- Stooges Bar and Grill: Free pizza during halftime of Bears games
- Orbit Room: Half-price wings
- Pap's Ultimate Bar & Grill: half-price wings
- ING Direct Cafe: Half-off mugs, free drink with mug
- 33 Club: $33 prix fixe
- Bogies Ale House: $7.95 lunch buffet
- La Sardine: $22 3-course prix fixe (lunch)
- Broadway Cellars: $10 each selected entrees
- Maxwell's at The Club: $38.50 lobster tails dinner
- White Palace Grill: kids eat free
- Zocalo: half-price apps (4-7 p.m.)
- Chicago Prime Steakhouse: $79 for two select dinners
- WestEnd Bar & Grill: $5 salads
- Cooper's: $5 cheese pizza
- Theory: $2 sliders
- Sam's Grill: Italian beef, fries and a fountain drink for $5.38 ($6 even with tax)
- Ole Lounge: Half-price tapas 5-7 p.m.
- Glenn's Diner: $16.95 all-you-can-eat peel-and-eat shrimp
- Rocks Lakeview: $10 stuffed pork chop
- Flounder's: $3.99 build-your-own personal pizza (two toppings)
- Wildfish: Half-price appetizers in the bar area 5-7 p.m.
- Dragonfly Mandarin: Lunch: $9 for appetizer, soup, salad and entree; $12 seafood entrees
- Rocks Lakeview: $10 fried cod
- Lou Malnati's (South Side): $7.61 individual pizza, soup or salad, and drink (11 a.m.-2 p.m.)
- Finn McCool's (Schaumburg): $8.99 fish fry
- Arrowhead Restaurant and Bar: $10.95 fish fry
- John Barleycorn (Schaumburg): $1 sliders, $18 domestic buckets, $5 4 Rebels Dragonfruit cocktails, $7 two-pound chicken wing buckets (only during post-season Bulls games)
- Blarney Stone Pub: $5 1/2-lb. burger, Italian beef or broiled chicken sandwich with pint of soda or Budweiser product (noon-2 p.m.)
- People Lounge: $4 Jager shots
- North End: $3.75 mimosas
- Moe's Cantina: $25 buffet (available only on Michigan Wolverine game days)
"Alhamdulillah! The food is really great in a word.
"If you like wings u need to go to Buffalo Joes! The wings are great and they give buffalo wild wings around the block a run for their money, plus who elae has RC(Royal Crown) on ta...
"This is the second time for us at Saigon Grill. The food is incredible. The Vietnamese spring rolls, the Bun Vietnamese dish, and Singapore noodles were all awesome. We'll conti...