- Merle's BBQ & Southern Kitchen: half-price wings
- Grealy's Pub: $8 bacon and cabbage
- Bluegrass: $17.95 BBQ family feast real pit-smoked BBQ ribs, smoked BBQ chicken, tater sixers, corn nibblets, peanut brittle baked beans, crusty garlic bread and fettuccini alfredo
- Lion Head Pub: 35-cent wings, $10 15-inch one-topping pizzas till 6 p.m.
- Merkle's Bar and Grill: 25-cent wings
- Rookies: 39-cent wings, half-price pizza,
- Cortland's Garage: $5 build-your-own burger
- Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue: $7.49 chopped pork sandwich
- Bar Louie Tavern & Grill (Hyde Park): 25-cent wings
- Crossroads Public House: $1 sliders
- Durbin's Pizza: $1 tacos
- J.J. Kelley's: 20-cent wings, 50-cent shrimp
- Sushi X: Half-price sushi 5-7 p.m.
- Captain Morgan Club: $2 sirloin burgers
- Houndstooth Saloon: $1 burgers
- Pier 5736: $25 three course meal ($35 with flights of wine)
- Grand River Bar & Grill: $5 wraps
- Toon's: $4 cheeseburgers with chips
- Michael's Pizzeria & Tavern: $4.99 quesadillas
- Bogies Ale House: $11.99 tilapia
- Cafe Wha Who?: Half-price pizzas w/one free topping
- Bogart's Bar & Grill: $3.25 martinis, free cookie sundae with purchase of two entrees
- Wine & Vine: half-price entrees
- The Red Canary: $1 beers, $2 "bites"
- McDunna's: $10 for 12-inch pizza and pitcher of Bud Light
- Penny Road Pub: $6 large, one-topping pizza
- Ginger's Ale House: $9 all-you-can-eat fish & chips
- The Grocery Bistro: $34 three-course menu from 5-7 p.m.
- 9th Street Pub: Free appetizer buffet from 5-7 p.m.
- Grami: $6 Italian Beef sandwiches, $5 Chicago hot dogs, $4 Brooklyn Lager drafts, $12 sangria pitchers
- N9ne Steakhouse: $39 three-course dinner menu
- People Lounge: $4 Jager shots
- Park 52: $44 four-course Obama prix-fixe
- Rocco's Cafe and Pizzeria: $5 12-inch thin crust cheese pizza, 25-cent chicken wings, $1 mini meatball sliders and mini sausage and pepper sliders after 10 p.m.
- Mercadito: $23 all-you-can-eat tacos after 10 p.m. (after 11 p.m. Friday-Saturday)
"Alhamdulillah! The food is really great in a word.
"If you like wings u need to go to Buffalo Joes! The wings are great and they give buffalo wild wings around the block a run for their money, plus who elae has RC(Royal Crown) on ta...
"This is the second time for us at Saigon Grill. The food is incredible. The Vietnamese spring rolls, the Bun Vietnamese dish, and Singapore noodles were all awesome. We'll conti...