- Angelina Ristorante: $30 per person dinner package for groups of six to 100.
- The Spread: $5 breakfast burrito
- Bluegrass: $17.95 BBQ family feast real pit-smoked BBQ ribs, smoked BBQ chicken, tater sixers, corn nibblets, peanut brittle baked beans, crusty garlic bread and fettuccini alfredo
- Sheffield's (River Grove): free pizza (4-6 p.m.)
- Flounder's: 99-cent mini-burgers
- Peggy Kinnane's Irish Restaurant & Pub: $12 fish and chips
- Mr. V's Pizza: $7.25 10-inch pizza with one ingredient
- Redmond's: Half-price appetizers (starting at 4 p.m.)
- Lion Head Pub: $6.99 10 oz. N.Y. strip steak with fries and coleslaw, 35-cent wings, $10 15" one-topping pizza (until 6 p.m.)
- Cell Block: Free pizza at half-time
- John Barleycorn (Schaumburg): $1 sliders, $18 domestic buckets, $5 4 Rebels Dragonfruit cocktails, $7 two-pound chicken wing buckets (only during post-season Bulls games)
- Moxie: Half-price crab cakes
- Blokes & Birds: $12 all-you-can-eat fish and chips
- Sushi X: Half-price sushi 5-7 p.m.
- Bar Louie Tavern & Grill (Hyde Park): $2 burgers
- Stanley's Kitchen & Tap on Racine: $5 all-you-can-eat pizza and pasta buffet
- The Pony: half-off burgers, half-off wings
- ING Direct Cafe: espresso added for free
- Vaughan's Pub (Northwest Highway): $6.95 beef stew or fried chicken dinner, $1 mini cheeseburgers
- The Tasting Room at Randolph Wine Cellars : Half-price flatbreads
- The CrossRoads Bar & Grill: half-price salads
- Stretch Run: $5 for 10 wings
- Gio's Sports Bar & Grill: 25-cent Jumbo wings
- Fat Cat: $6.95 all-you-can-eat tacos, $12 pitchers of Margaritas
- Mark II Lounge: Free pizza
- Kit Kat Lounge and Supper Club: $30 3-course prix fixe including martini, appetizer and entree
- Crew: Half-price appetizers from 10 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Blarney Stone Pub: $5 1/2-lb. burger, Italian beef or broiled chicken sandwich with pint of soda or Budweiser product (noon-2 p.m.)
- Chi-Town Tap: $3 burgers
- Higgins' Tavern: $6 baked ham
- Eve: $20 for brunch entree and mimosas
- Viand: $6 gourmet burgers
- Wine & Vine: free appetizer for groups of four or more
- Dick's River Roadhouse: $6.99 steak or chicken fajitas served with rice and refried beans
- Fat Cat: $4 mimosa
"Alhamdulillah! The food is really great in a word.
"If you like wings u need to go to Buffalo Joes! The wings are great and they give buffalo wild wings around the block a run for their money, plus who elae has RC(Royal Crown) on ta...
"This is the second time for us at Saigon Grill. The food is incredible. The Vietnamese spring rolls, the Bun Vietnamese dish, and Singapore noodles were all awesome. We'll conti...