- Grami: $6 cheeseburger with fries, $4 chicken wings
- Mr. V's Pizza: $5.95 baked mostaccioli and garlic bread
- Avenue Tavern: $5 chicken tender platter with fries
- Carlucci (Downers Grove): Buy one get one pasta dishes (five to choose from)
- Brudder's: 99-cent hot dog
- Duke's Alehouse and Kitchen: 35-cent wings
- Koppermill Bar & Grill: Two for one pasta meals
- Kit Kat Lounge and Supper Club: half-off food and drinks
- Theory: $8 lunch special (pick two from half-sandwich, half-salad, cup of soup)
- Grealy's Pub: $2 hamburger
- Blarney Stone Pub: $13.95 14" pizza and pitcher of domestic beer or soda (noon-8 p.m., dine-in only)
- Wildfish: Half-price selected maki after 8 p.m.
- The Rail: $3.99 spaghetti with garlic bread
- Cooper's: Half-price burgers
- Dick's River Roadhouse: $5.99 chicken fried chicken platter with gravy, mashed potatoes, coleslaw and corn
- The Red Canary: half-price wine, $8 cheese flights
- Horizon Cafe: $6.99 "Just Right Portions" menu
- Peggy Kinnane's Irish Restaurant & Pub: 50-cent hot wings
- Sedgwick's Bar & Grill: half-price appetizers (from 4-7 p.m.)
- Irish Mill: $5 pub wings, $6 chicken tenders basket
- English: $10 burger and beer (offered on all football and soccer game days)
- Dragonfly Mandarin: Lunch: $9 for appetizer, soup, salad and entree; $12 seafood entrees
- Theory: $5 burgers (until 8 p.m., dine-in only)
- The Fifty/50: Half-price appetizers, 4-6 p.m.
- Wild Goose Bar & Grill: $4 nachos
- Vines on Clark: half-off large pizza
- Mr. V's Pizza: $4.95 fish and chips
- Rockit Bar & Grill (Wrigleyville): $5 UV and Red Bull, $3 Bud Light, $4 vodka well, $5 Jameson, $10 pitchers of vodka lemonade, $10 pitchers of Margaritas, $10 pitchers of Bud Light, half-off Pizzas!
- La Petite Folie: $32 three-course menu 5-6:30 p.m.
- La Tache: $16.95 all-you-can-eat fish fry with frites
- Erwin: $18 three-course prix-fixe dinner
- Sheffield's (River Grove): free pizza (4-6 p.m.)
- Theory: Half-price appetizers 4-8 p.m.
- Agami: Buy one maki, get second for half price (equal or lesser value)
- Birch River Grill: half-price bottles of wine with purchase of entrée
"Alhamdulillah! The food is really great in a word.
"If you like wings u need to go to Buffalo Joes! The wings are great and they give buffalo wild wings around the block a run for their money, plus who elae has RC(Royal Crown) on ta...
"This is the second time for us at Saigon Grill. The food is incredible. The Vietnamese spring rolls, the Bun Vietnamese dish, and Singapore noodles were all awesome. We'll conti...